Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Long time no see....and also... BOOKS!

Well my lovelies, it's been quite a while since my last post and for that I do apologize. Life it seems really does have a talented way of getting in the way. But I am back and as my welcome back post I bring you odd books I've found and truly want for my library if only for the sheer morbid curiosity they will bring to me and any guests I may have.

All of these I've found in my wanderings on the Net, pictures from Google.


Toilet Paper Origami By Linda Wright
Now, I love Origami but making something out of the paper used to wipe your bum? Um...no thank you. I'd rather scrape up the cash to buy actual origami paper.


The English: Are They Human? by G.J. Renier
Really? You actually had to question this in the 1930's? I just know this book will turn heads if it was sitting on a coffee table!


Dead Pet: Send Your Best Little Buddy Off in Style by Andrew Kirk, Jane Moseley
All I can say on this is WOW...kitten strapped to a rocket... *facepalm*


Bowl Better Using Self Hypnosis by Jack Heise
Somehow I really want to see someone do this...maybe if I get this book someone I know will want to try it and then we shall see if this works!


Bombproof Your Horse: Teach Your Horse to Be Confident, Obedient, and Safe No Matter What You Encounter by Rick Pelicano, Lauren Tjaden
I am sorry but I laughed my tookus off when I saw the title to this. I am all for training your horse for total obedience but seriously, couldn't they have just called it Training your Horse against all Encounters? You had to have the large type as Bombproof Your Horse? Bombproof? WIthout reading the rest of the title you're sure to think your poor horse is about to be used in the dang bomb squad or if you use this book you will now have a Horse Super Hero! Or at least that's what I thought, but then again I am a little odd.

Till next time all, have fun reading! By the way...all of these are avaible on Amazon, lol!
~Shara

No comments:

Post a Comment