Found this on StumbleUpon just like the last post and again, I thought I would share. The comments follow the symbol ~ and will be in italic, those are my comments on Cherie Carter-Scott's work. Enjoy!
Ten Rules for Being Human
by Cherie Carter-Scott
1. You will receive a body. You may like it or hate it, but it's yours to keep for the entire period.
~We've all had moments where we hate our bodies and moments where we feel so perfect in our skin, but few moments were we're just kinda...eh. A little odd, don't you think?
2. You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time informal school called, "life."
~And boy, what a messed up school it is...throws crap in your way right when you think it's all running smooth...
3. There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trial, error, and experimentation. The "failed" experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiments that ultimately "work."
~And those that don't learn...well, let's just say they clean out the Gene Pool for the rest of us.
4. Lessons are repeated until they are learned. A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it, you can go on to the next lesson.
~And there will ALWAYS be another lesson...ugh...
5. Learning lessons does not end. There's no part of life that doesn't contain its lessons. If you're alive, that means there are still lessons to be learned.
~See comment above.
6. "There" is no better a place than "here." When your "there" has become a "here", you will simply obtain another "there" that will again look better than "here."
~This is the whole "grass is greener" thing and it is so true. Read it, learn it, live it!
7. Other people are merely mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself.
~Something true but also something no one likes to admit to themselves...
8. What you make of your life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you need. What you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours.
~I cannot agree with this more. Those that choose not to make the most of their life can only blame themselves...if they blame others they are either foolish or kidding themselves.
9. Your answers lie within you. The answers to life's questions lie within you. All you need to do is look, listen, and trust.
~Take a moment to calm down, reconnect with yourselves, remember who you are and where you come from...it'll help you get there, wherever you want to go or do.
10. You will forget all this.
~Ah...the human mind at work...you only remember what you WANT to remember.