Sunday, January 16, 2011

Keanu Reeves...is Immortal? Um...No.

Ok, this has been a Meme for so long no one remembers how it started, much like the "Sad Keanu" meme. But this one just annoys me a little so I figured I'd try my hand at ending it, or at least educating people a little.

First, this is what people see as "Proof" that Keanu is Immortal:


And now we have "Jesus Keanu" of all things:

Can anyone say Photoshop?

BUT! I have proof that he actually is a real, honest to goodness, plain old human being. He was once a child!


So come on people, sure the guy ages gracefully but he AGES! Get off the Immortal kick and leave the bad actor alone.

1 comment:

  1. hey he's not that bad to be leaved;you know theres a say that 7 people among the world who look the same as you.........it is an old myth in INDIA i guess it true now;
    actually i mean there is every 7 members who are somewhat identical to each other so....
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete