Monday, April 26, 2010

Creepy Doll



Wow...I've already got a phobia of porceline dolls but this just scares the daylights out of me.

Now, I have no problem with the whole prosthetic thing, it's a great thing for people that are missing limbs and I wholly support the use and advancement of them, but a doll? How creepy can you get? The dull lifeless eyes in these things are scary enough but lopping off a leg or two? Just creepy if you ask me...I mean, dolls like this already look like zombies out to eat your brains but now they're missing their limbs and have prosthetics? Ugh...I don't know who makes these and I'm not sure I want to but to each their own I suppose. But for me, if I ever got one of these, it would be a 'burn it with fire' moment in my house...

~Shara

No comments:

Post a Comment