Sunday, April 25, 2010

....no...just no...


Ok, I've been a traveler of the Internet for a while now and things jump out at me that just scream evil. This is one such thing. I have no idea where this is from or even think I want to know where it's from but when I first saw it I nearly pissed myself.
Fish of some sort...teeth...in...the...can...WTF!?
I mean seriously, WTF!? Those are friggin' teeth in the friggin' can for all that's holy! Are you meant to eat that? Or open it to induce nightmares? Why on earth would that be a food item?
I just don't know and am happily in the dark about it, thank you very much...
I know it's an old picture and I hope that whoever makes this has stopped and gained a soul because whoever made it obviously was lacking one at the time it was made.
This is truly shudder-inducing if not nightmare-inducing and honestly, it makes me queasy just looking at it...

Until next time...
~Shara

No comments:

Post a Comment