Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Food Cars...the new Craze?

I have a whole computer file on cars made up to look like paid advertisements for foodstuffs but these are just a few of the ones I've collected. I'm oddly fascinated with this apparent rising craze...I just can't figure out why it started or why it seems to be gaining in popularity plus the fact that a majority seem to be using the same type of car.

I mean, seriously? You want to ride around in a food mobile? Is this a wierd version of 'Pimp my Ride'? If you love a certain food enough that you paint your car to look like it, you might need some professional help. A- you waste money, B- you look nuts and C- you're obviously too obsessed with it to be let off your leash alone.

Whatever possesses people to do this, it doesn't seem to be dying off like one might hope, it seems to be getting worse. Which makes me weep for my fellow man...

~Shara










No comments:

Post a Comment