Sunday, April 25, 2010

Retarded Animal Products


The Chew Toy Table Leg Cover...
Am I the only one that see's this as a bad thing? Teaching your dog that it's ok to chew on the legs of your furniture. Wouldn't he continue to think it's alright even after you take the thing off once if gets all skeevy? I can see homeowners screeching because Fifi has gnawed the leg off the coffetable because, well, it was ok before right?


Fish Bowl Bookends...
Alright, this is just stupid. I am a great lover of all things book and the one thing I and those that are like me knows is that water and books do not mix! I can see these evaporating over the course of a few days, if only a little, and ruining whatever books you have between them. Not to mention the poor fish will probably die a slow and horrible death, with no airation, no filtration and such a small space. Cruelty to animals and books, it should be illegal I tell you!


Cover-ups for your dogs bunghole...
Seriously? You really worry that much about your dogs backdoor showing? Really? And the girl looks creepy too...waaaay too happy about the flower covering her dogs ass.


The iPod dock in a Dog Jacket...
NO! I am honestly so tired of all the crap they come up with for the damn iPods and now this? Why would you do this? Don't you have a pocket or one of those arm bands that hold your stupid little music box for you? You really have to make your poor dog suffer by carrying and hearing your lousy music? Sheesh people, just stop it already...


The Pet Highchair...
Now, I know most people love their pets and those with tiny pets seem to love them a little more in a crazy sort of way. They treat them like babies, dressing them up and carrying the poor things everywhere and now this? Why? I'm an animal person, I adore animals, but treating a dog or cat like your child and dressing it up in frilly little outfits or giving it a HIGHCHAIR is just ridiculous! It's a DOG people...they are not supposed to sit at the table, think of the hygiene if nothing else!

Ok, that's all I can handle for stupid pet products at the moment, I think my I.Q. just dropped 40 points...I need coffee and the Science Channel to fix this problem.

~Shara

No comments:

Post a Comment